BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
Jive by West Paw has an erratic bounce which makes chase and fetch way more fun. Safer and tougher than a tennis ball, Jive is one of the most durable balls on the market. Even better, Small Jive fits in a standard ball thrower for long-lasting fetch sessions.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Great for the toughest chew sessions
- Small size fits in standard ball thrower and floats for long lasting fetch on land or water
- Non Toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Montana, USA
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
- Recyclable through the Join the Loop® recycling program
- Floats in water so can be used in water games
PLAY SAFE. PLAY SMART.
Please remember your dog’s safety is your responsibility. Although the Jive is built for tough chewers, no dog toy is indestructible. Choose only toys that are the appropriate shape and size for your dog and always supervise your dog’s use of this toy. If damage occurs, please discontinue use of the toy immediately.
We guarantee the performance and quality of our products. This collection is designed to be safe and durable. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we'll make it right!
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Notch gives Jive an erratic bounce to keep dogs on their paws.
- Safer than a tennis ball, no toxic glue or tennis ball fuzz that can grind down teeth.
- Available in three easy-to-spot colours so perfect for outdoor play.
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl® and Toppl®.
Small: 2.5"/ 6 cm
Large: 3.25"/8 cm
HOW TO USE THE JIVE TOY:
Please note: sale items are non-refundable.
Standard Tracked Delivery 2-5 Days
£4.95. Free when you spend £60 or more.
Orders should arrive within 2-5 working days. All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail with full end-to-end tracking details.
When delivery is free and a return is made that would take your order under £60, you will be charged the price of standard delivery (£4.95) off your return total.
Next Day Tracked UK Delivery 1-2 Days
Orders should arrive within 1-2 working days. All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail with full end-to-end tracking details and a faster dispatch time.
Next day orders must be placed before 12pm for delivery the day after. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be sent the following Monday.
Click and Collect
A grrreat free option if you're local. Orders normally ready for collection within 24 hours.
We do offer international delivery to most countries. Please enter the destination country at checkout and it will notify you if we ship to your country. Orders should arrive within 2-3 weeks depending on the destination.