Joint Aid for Dogs
A high specification joint care supplement for dogs designed to support active and ageing joints. With Muscle Maintenance to aid mobility.
What are the Benefits of Feeding Joint Aid for Dogs joint supplement?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and muscles.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the Oatinol® Delivery System™ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- 100% wheat free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
Although our supplements are suitable for all dogs regardless of age or exercise level, we would suggest that very young puppies (under 6 months of age) will not need a joint care supplement like Joint Aid for Dogs unless there is injury or a family history of joint problems. However, using a joint supplement for general maintenance is a good way to help protect against joint issues in later life, particularly for large dogs or breeds prone to joint problems.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed.
- Joint Aid can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 measure = 10gm (measure included).
Toy / Small Dogs (Up to 15kg)
- General Maintenance Level: 1/4 Measure (2.5gm) / Day
- Full Support Level: 1/2 Measure (5gm) / Day
Medium / Large Dogs (15kg - 30kg)
- General Maintenance Level: 1/2 Measure (5gm) / Day
- Full Support Level: 1 Measure (10gm) / Day
Very Large Dogs (Over 30kg)
- General Maintenance Level: 1 Measure (10gm) / Day
- Full Support Level: 2 Measures (20gm) / Day
Please note: sale items are non-refundable.
Standard Tracked Delivery 2-5 Days
£4.95. Free when you spend £60 or more.
Orders should arrive within 2-5 working days. All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail with full end-to-end tracking details.
When delivery is free and a return is made that would take your order under £60, you will be charged the price of standard delivery (£4.95) off your return total.
Next Day Tracked UK Delivery 1-2 Days
Orders should arrive within 1-2 working days. All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail with full end-to-end tracking details and a faster dispatch time.
Next day orders must be placed before 12pm for delivery the day after. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be sent the following Monday.
Click and Collect
A grrreat free option if you're local. Orders normally ready for collection within 24 hours.
We do offer international delivery to most countries. Please enter the destination country at checkout and it will notify you if we ship to your country. Orders should arrive within 2-3 weeks depending on the destination.